- Radiological Sciences
Office: 924 Westwood Blvd, Suite 420, Room J
Audrey is a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Radiological Sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles. She joined the research group in February 2018. She obtained her PhD in Biostatistics in 2017 from University of Montpellier, France. The aim of her PhD was to optimize the matching between donors and recipients in liver transplantation but also to create a new allocation score based on the Survival Benefit. This latter has been evaluated using Discrete Event Simulations. Currently, she is working on the external validation of various published prediction models in patients at risk of lung cancer and kidney failure.
- Winter A, Daurès J-P, Landais P. Intention-to-treat survival benefit in liver transplantation: Comments on Lai et al. Hepatology. Wiley Online Library; 2018; PDF
- Winter A, Féray C, Audureau E, Azoulay D, Antoine C, Daurès J-P, Landais P. A Donor Quality Index for liver transplantation: development, internal and external validation. Scientific reports. Nature Publishing Group; 2018;8(1):9871. PDF
- Winter A, Aberle D, Hsu W. External validation and Re-Calibration of the Brock Model to Predict Probability of Cancer in Pulmonary Nodules using NLST Data. RSNA. Chicago, USA; 2018.
- Donnadieu-Rigole H, Olive L, Nalpas B, Winter A, Ursic-Bedoya J, Faure S, Pageaux G-P, Perney P. Follow-Up of Alcohol Consumption After Liver Transplantation: Interest of an Addiction Team? Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. Wiley Online Library; 2017;41(1):165–170. PDF
- Levesque E, Winter A, Noorah Z, Daurès J-P, Landais P, Féray C, Azoulay D. Impact of acute-on-chronic liver failure on 90-day mortality following a first liver transplantation. Liver International. Wiley Online Library; 2017;37(5):684–693. PDF
- Winter A, Féray C, Audureau E, Écochard R, Jacquelinet C, Roudot-Thoraval F, Duvoux C, Daurès J-P, Landais P. External validation of the Donor Risk Index and the Eurotransplant Donor Risk Index on the French liver transplantation registry. Liver International. Wiley Online Library; 2017;37(8):1229–1238. PDF
- Winter A, Daurès J-P, Landais P. Response to why the donor risk index and Eurotransplant donor risk index may also be applicable in France; reply to Winter et al. and statistical perspective. Liver International. Wiley Online Library; 2017;37(10):1573–1573. PDF
- Nguyen T-L, Winter A, Spence J, Leguelinel-Blache G, Landais P, Le Manach Y. Causal Inference in Anesthesia and Perioperative Observational Studies. Current Anesthesiology Reports. Springer; 2016;6(3):293–298. PDF
- Winter A, Féray C, Jean-Pierre, Landais P. Survival benefit in liver transplantation by categories of severity scores using the Model For End-Stage Liver Disease (MELD) and the Donor Risk Index (DRI). ISCB. Birmingham, England; 2016.
- Winter A, Levesque E, Noorah Z, Daurès J-P, Landais P, Féray C, Azoulay D. A prognostic score of futility for early mortality in liver transplantation in cirrhotic patients. ISCB. Utrecht, the Netherlands; 2015.